Our Go To Girl is run by moms just like you. We are energetic and passionate women who are excited to provide your family with the help you’ve been looking for. We wouldn’t trust out kids to just anyone. That’s why Our Go To Girl’s service providers meet only the strictest criteria, including:
- Childcare experience
- Zero tolerance policy for the use of electronic devices while on the road
- Zero tolerance policy for smoking, drugs, or alcohol while on the road
- Clean criminal and sex offender record
- Clean driving history for at least two years
- Valid driver’s license
- Safe and reliable vehicles (usually a van or SUV)
- Certified in CPR (and first responder certified as well)
- Fingerprints on file
- Personal and professional references
As you can see, Our Go To Girl puts safety first. Julie Wheeler (the founder of OurGoToGirl.com) is a mom herself. A self-described momma bear, she is a certified first responder, and will protect your family while they’re under her watch. Julie started Our Go To Girl to get back into the working world after sacrificing to raise her beloved son at home. Julie is a driven, and spirited, young woman who know what mothers and families need!
We love our clients. Check out the families of Lamorinda currently using Our Go To Girl to help them with daily errands, child pickups, airport drop-offs, and more. Our service includes special treats for the kids and adults, such as ice cream or Starbucks for the early birds. Check out our services to see how we can help your family!